Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||DataStage Developer (Sub)
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
We are currently looking for an experienced Contract DataStage Developer to provide ETL development support for a large Data Warehousing project in Sacramento, CA. Your primary role will be hands-on development using the IBM InfoSphere suite of products, including DataStage and QualityStage, as well as creating technical documentation and supporting testing and deployment activities.
This position is based at our client site in Sacramento, CA.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• Strong Relational Database (RDBMS) skills
• A strong knowledge of database standards, best practices, and processes
• 5+ years of work experience designing and implementing ETLs across a full project life cycle, including requirements analysis, design documents and mappings, individual and team implementations, and supporting multiple test phases and production migrations in a large-scale project environment using enterprise-level ETL tools
• 3+ years hands-on, practical experience with IBM InfoSphere suite of products, specifically InfoSphere DataStage (preferred version 8+)
• Expertise in RDBMS performance configuration options such as partitioning, physical data architecture, block sizing and indexing
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Strong client relationship skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Experience with IBM DB2 RDBMS
• Practical experience designing or implementing MDM solutions using IBM Initiate Master Data Service
• Familiarity with IBM’s AIX operating system
• Proficiency in Data Mining methodologies and tools
• Experience working on large-scale Government sector projects