Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Java/Websphere Developer (sub)
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• Significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture
• Small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• Career-enhancing work assignments on highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies including .NET, Java, and n-tier databases
• Ability to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest consultants and technologists in the industry
• Close-knit team environment with personalized career attention including a variety of training options and a formal mentoring program
• Full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
**RSI is an equal opportunity employer **
||We are currently looking for a Senior Java/Websphere Developer to join our core team of engineers and consultants responsible for the design, development, and testing of RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database.
Leveraging your strong background in object-oriented design and programming, your responsibilities as an RSI Software Engineer will cover all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) from design to programming to test. Working in a team environment, you will have the opportunity to participate in the successful development and release of products within RSI’s entire suite of product offerings, including new COTS product development, feature enhancements, and custom product development – all using the latest technologies and tools in a heterogeneous, SOA environment.
These positions are based at RSI’s Roseville, CA Solution Center. Occasional travel to client locations may be required.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 7+ years relevant work experience in the development, integration, deployment, testing and support of enterprise-level software applications using Java/J2EE technologies
• Comprehensive knowledge of web development using n-tier architecture
• Experience with Web Services specifications (ex: XML, SOAP, Security, Messaging, Authentication, MetaData exchange)
• Experience developing Web Applications using JSP, Java portlets (JSR 286), EJB and Java Web Services
• Experience with Websphere Portal Framework and Websphere Content Management
• SQL Server 2010 experience
• Experience with Hibernate and Spring Framework
• Experience delivering scalable systems
• Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA Jax-WS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Experience with WebSphere, Maven, WS *.* and JBoss
• Familiarity with .NET (C#/ASP.NET) and Oracle Server
• Experience delivering highly scalable systems (thousands of users)