Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||IT Consultant/SQL Data Analyst
||Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest Software Engineers and Consultants
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
||We are looking for an IT Consultant/SQL Data Analyst to join our team of consultants and technical specialists implementing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise solution at client sites nationwide. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle, SQL Server, or Teradata database.
Working at the client site, you will be involved in all aspects of the data warehouse implementation including installation and configuration of our product solution, data extraction, loading and transformation (ETL) activities, interfaces to legacy mainframe tax systems, and the development of OLAP cubes for analytical reporting. As part of your responsibilities, you may be asked to participate in JAD sessions with the client, develop design documents, and participate in acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities.
This position is initially based in Indianapolis, IN. Future travel and/or relocation at RSI's expense may be required.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 2+ years relevant work experience
• Solid PL/SQL and T-SQL development skills
• Experience with n-Tier databases (SQL server and Teradata preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Professional demeanor
• Outstanding ability to listen and really "hear" the customer
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Experience in developing a custom back end (i.e. intranet) web enterprise system
• Experience with large-scale public sector IT projects
• Experience with production support, performance testing, and SQL tuning
• Familiarity with Java and TFS
• Experience with MVS architecture