Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||ETL Developer (Embarcadero)
||Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest Software Engineers and Consultants
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
We are looking for a ETL Developer to join our team of project managers and consultants installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end, a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database, and incorporate a BLAZE business rules engine for decision management.
In this role, you will provide ETL support for a large-scale data warehouse installation and configuration. Specific responsibilities might include:
• Analyzing, designing, documenting, building, testing, and implementing Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tasks using the Embarcadero ETL tool
• Developing database stored procedures to supplement and support ETL or application needs
• Communicating with technical leads, project management personnel, and end users to identify, document, and implement business rules requirements
• Troubleshooting database and data issues
This position is based out of Indianapolis, IN. Future travel and/or relocation may be required.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 2+ years relevant work experience designing and implementing ETLs across a full project life cycle
• Solid PL/SQL and T-SQL development and testing skills
• Experience with the Embarcadero ETL tool
• Experience with n-Tier databases (Oracle/SQL Server/Teradata preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Professional demeanor
• Outstanding ability to listen and really "hear" the customer
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Advanced degree
• Experience with large-scale public sector IT projects
• Understanding of OLAP principles and techniques
• Familiarity with data mining principles and techniques
• Experience with production support, performance testing, and SQL tuning