Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Business Analyst/SQL Developer
Do you have the entrepreneurial sprit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies wile reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies, including Java/J2EE and .NET
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest consultants and software developers
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/SQL Developer to join a new, web application services implementation project at our client site in Chelsea, MA. Leveraging your academic and real-world experience, you will work with the development team and client(s) to gather and document user requirements, participate in joint client design sessions, develop functional business designs, perform business process analysis, resolve design issues, assist with analysis efforts requiring hands-on knowledge of PL/SQL, provide QA of the web application, and assist with end-to-end testing (use cases) and end-user training.
Specific responsibilities might include the following:
• Identify sample business rules and translate them into PL/SQL.
• Develop test plans, manage to a work plan, and assist with System and User Acceptance testing.
• Coordinate End-User Acceptance testing of the Web Application.
• Research and prepare PowerPoint slide decks to be used in presentations.
• Work directly with the client to answer questions and provide support.
• Attend weekly status meetings with the client.
• Attend and contribute status to internal IDS development meetings.
||REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• BS in Business, MIS, Computer Science, or related field.
• Immediate authorization to work in the US.
• 2-3 years’ relevant work experience as a Business Analyst and PL/SQL developer in a software development, information technology, or system implementation environment.
• Experience gathering business requirements, documenting “as is” and “to be” business processes, performing QA of a web application, and developing use cases.
• Experience with web application testing and/or development
• Experience in creating QA test cases using the functional requirement document.
• Experience validating that the test cases cover all the functional and non-functional requirements.
• Knowledge of standard development techniques (OOD, SDLC).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a Management Level group.
• Experience with interfacing directly with client end-users with a customer-focused attitude.
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Experience in MA with Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) or Division of Unemployment Assistance (DUA)