Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for Ross Video? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
||Ross Video specializes in the design of products for the professional broadcast market. We design, manufacture and support a wide range of innovative products for use in broadcast, distribution, live event and production applications. Ross Video products have been sold into more than 100 countries. Visit www.rossvideo.com to learn more.
||Software Developer - Java
You will be working on DashBoard, our Control System for integrating and controlling Broadcast Video and Audio equipment. DashBoard is the front end Graphical User Interface for many of the Ross products as well as for products manufactured by many other companies in the Broadcast Market.
- You are a results driven team-player
- You are a dynamic and self-motivated individual and you love learning new stuff
- You are a self-starter. You're happy to take the reins and take initiative
- You have a pragmatic approach to product development and work well with tight schedules
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Strong background in Java with 3+ years of experience
- Comfortable developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience in working in a multi-developer environment with an existing large code base
- Experience in desktop UI development
- Knowledge and experience with Java Swing
- Familiarity with plug-in-based Application architectures
- Knowledge of SWT, Eclipse RCP and OSGi would be an asset
||Research & Development