Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for Ross Video? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
Ross Video is a world leader in High Definition Video Production Equipment, designed and manufactured in Canada and sold world-wide. Our products are used by a who’s who of the global entertainment industry, including top broadcast networks like NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox in the USA; Rogers, CTV and the CBC in Canada and others around the world from Fiji to Finland and everywhere in between. We are #1 in providing behind the scenes HD production gear used in Sports Stadiums including places where the NY Mets, LA Lakers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Bills play. Our equipment was used extensively at the Vancouver 2010 and other Olympic games. Our systems are used by top acts including Springsteen, Blink 182, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Police to name a few.
||Sales Administration Services Manager
The Sales Administration Manager is a key member of the Ross Video Management Team who plays a leadership role in ensuring that Ross meets its mission of providing a Superior Customer Experience. This position reports to the CFO and is viewed as part of the front line group that works hand in hand with the Ross Sales Team interacting directly with Ross customers and business partners.
The Sales Administration Manager is responsible for the day to day management of our administrative support roles for the Sales and Sales Support functions. This role is also responsible, working with the CFO, for the longer term strategic development of the department and ongoing improvements to our people, processes, systems and technology.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the team
- Ensuring appropriate staff coverage to support the Sales and Sales Support team
- Ensure that staff has the training, knowledge and tools required to fulfill their responsibilities including the office layout/seating arrangements for Team members
- Manage Order Entry process within Ross Video
- Provide Administrative Support for the Ross Video Tech Support function including RMA’s, logistics services etc.
- Create a Team that has the expertise to manage the global logistics services required for Ross Video
- Manage Facility Reception function in Ottawa and Iroquois locations including phone, fax, mail delivery etc.
- Ensure Corporate Integrity of sales data and company records across systems
- Coordinate with Production Control to help solve client delivery issues
- Work closely with Finance to ensure applicable credit checks, certification documents, customs declarations etc. are completed in a timely fashion
- Work with the Sales and Sales Support Team to ensure Warranty & Loaner Inventory is managed within acceptable parameters
- Work with Marketing to ensure new products launches are coordinated with Sales Admin team
- Provide Administrative Assistant support to the Senior Management team (future)
- Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing, Finance, R&D and Product Management as required to ensure we are meeting customer expectations
- Responsible for the hiring, motivation and management of the team including recruitment of staff, running of team meetings, scheduling of tasks, approving work, monitoring progress, coaching staff and completing performance reviews
- Work with Sales Administration Team Leader and team of Sales Coordinators and Administrative Assistants to meet day-to-day and long term goals
- Responsible for creating and implementing policies and managing to processes to ensure we are meeting established metrics
- Responsible for systems and processes within team to ensure both operational consistency and analysis for continuous improvement
- Identify and explore new methods and technology that can improve or make more efficient the Ross Video Superior Customer Experience
- Identify and explore ways to increase Sales and decrease the cost of Sales
- Develop a close working relationship with Customers, Business Partners and the Ross Sales Team to coordinate and increase effectiveness of the sales admin support role and ensure the team resources are being used appropriately
- Develop relationships with outside logistic agencies, suppliers and sub-contractors including contract negotiations from time to time
- Occasional travel to tradeshows may be required
- Follow company policies and uphold the company Code of Ethics and Our Culture
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Post-secondary degree
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Experience in the Selling & Marketing process is very useful
- Above average PC/Windows computer skills and extensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Experience with using report writing software and CRM system such as Salesforce
- Willingness to learn all Ross Products
- Strong interpersonal and observational skills
- High initiative and well developed analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Organized and very detail orientated
- Self-starter, quick learner and are able to work with minimum supervision in meeting schedules and project deadlines
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- International Logistics and Customs experience
- International Business experience
- Past experience in training is an asset
- Willing to work 1 day every 2 weeks in Ottawa office
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Passport for occasional business travel
- Office Environment, Moderate Noise