Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for Ross Video? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
Ross Video is a world leader in High Definition Video Production Equipment, designed and manufactured in Canada and sold world-wide. Our products are used by a who’s who of the global entertainment industry, including top broadcast networks like NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox in the USA; Rogers, CTV and the CBC in Canada and others around the world from Fiji to Finland and everywhere in between. We are # 1 in providing behind the scenes HD production gear used in Sports Stadiums including places where the NY Mets, LA Lakers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Bills play. Our equipment was used extensively at the Vancouver 2010 and other Olympic games. Our systems are used by top acts including Springsteen, Blink 182, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Police to name a few. Join Ross and you will have a chance to work on advanced technology used in a wide variety of very cool ways by our clients.
||Credit & Collections Analyst (Contract)
||Ross Video has an opportunity for a four (4) month contract position within our Accounting team.
||Duties, Responsibilities, Accountability:
- Coordinate with Sales Coordinator and RSM that orders can ship
- New customer are they set up with terms
- New customers – Need to complete the credit application process
- Have a complete credit application on hand
- Financial statements (if obtainable)
- Review and come a CL decision or specified payment terms
- Review Backlog and Shipped not billed to ensure orders scheduled to ship can go based on terms, customer hold list, etc.
- Release shipments daily by checking the order and producing an invoice to send to the customer
- Send invoices out daily via email / mail
- Work with customers daily to resolve an issues re : invoicing
- Manage completed training and ensure that we get the payment; work with the DART team for completion of training that has not been paid
- Manage a credit hold list weekly and follow up to keep it clean
- Collections for all companies RVL, MCP, RVA and RRB; keep over 90 as low as possible
- Enter cash received daily and apply to invoices; process credit card transactions; deposit cash at the bank
- Send customer statements out monthly
- Manage Loaner and Warranty Swap returns; produce credit and apply to invoice.
- Work with SC to get Sale Swap equipment back in a timely manner
- Month end Duties
- Post secondary education in Business Administration with 2 to 4 years experience in an accounting environment preferably Credit & Collection
- Working knowledge of Dynamics, MAX, is an asset
- General Understanding of ERP Order Entry process
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to deal with customers
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- Team player but able to work independently
- Computer literate