Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for Ross Video? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
Ross Video is a world leader in High Definition Video Production Equipment, designed and manufactured in Canada and sold world-wide. Our products are used by a who’s who of the global entertainment industry, including top broadcast networks like NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox in the USA; Rogers, CTV and the CBC in Canada and others around the world from Fiji to Finland and everywhere in between. We are #1 in providing behind the scenes HD production gear used in Sports Stadiums including places where the NY Mets, LA Lakers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Bills play. Our equipment was used extensively at the Vancouver 2010 and other Olympic games. Our systems are used by top acts including Springsteen, Blink 182, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Police to name a few. Join the Ross Team and you will have a chance to work on advanced technology used in a wide variety of very cool ways by our clients.
- Establish and manage financial control policy and processes in accordance with GAAP
- Manage all aspects of G/L, A/P, A/R, and bank reconciliation.
- Tracking and reconciliation of Inventory, Warranty, Loaner and Demo Equipment.
- Ensure Financial Statements are prepared on a timely basis by working with external auditors.
- Manage, prepare and distribute month-end and year-end financial reporting along with a monthly and yearly analysis of results.
- Manage credit procedures and collection processes and liaise with credit group.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Administer the company’s currency hedging strategy.
- Advises on financial system enhancements to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Oversee travel and credit card administration.
- Recommend new policies and implement improvements as necessary.
- Hiring, training, mentoring and supervising accounting staff
- Work with Chief Financial Officer on special projects as they arise.
- Degree in finance or accounting and completion of a professional designation
- Strong knowledge of internal accounting functions
- Knowledge of ERP and Accounting software, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and MRP knowledge is a strong asset
- 7+ years of relevant experience with hands-on knowledge of G/L, A/P, and A/R
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and database/report writing software