Ross Video is a world leader in High Definition Video Production Equipment, designed and manufactured in Canada and sold world-wide. Our products are used by a who’s who of the global entertainment industry, including top broadcast networks like NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox in the USA; Rogers, CTV and the CBC in Canada and others around the world from Fiji to Finland and everywhere in between. We are #1 in providing behind the scenes HD production gear used in Sports Stadiums including places where the NY Mets, LA Lakers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Bills play. Our equipment was used extensively at the Vancouver 2010 and other Olympic games. Our systems are used by top acts including Springsteen, Blink 182, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Police to name a few. Join Ross Video, and you will have a chance to work on advanced technology used in a wide variety of very cool ways by our clients.
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Pull finished goods according to Sales order
- Inserts items into appropriate box/crate based on work order instructions
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons/crates.
- Verify incoming and outgoing materials
- Preparing and loading material in a timely manner so as to meet delivery deadlines.
- Transport product between Ross Video locations/offices.
- Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for correctness of the product received.
- Assembles boxes and keeps mezzanine storage area neat and tidy.
- Assists in maintaining inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates forklift truck to move shipments from shipping and receiving area to trucks.
- Completes weigh bill information according to Sales Order using computer or paper copies
- Motivated, reliable and goal oriented with a proven dedication to customer care excellence
- A positive, “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with the challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Overtime and or shift work may be required
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of computers and software packages such as MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Current Forklift training
- Attention to detail and organized
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Capable of following procedures and work logically
- Strong aptitude for learning
- Ability to take ownership of the job
- 1-2 years in a warehouse or shipping environment
- Experience with Forklift operation is an asset
- Driver’s License – Clean Drivers Abstract
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (large panels)
- Shipping Dock
- Moderate Noise
* Safety Shoes are required for this position