Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for Ross Video? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
Ross Video is a world leader in High Definition Video Production Equipment, designed and manufactured in Canada and sold world-wide. Our products are used by a who’s who of the global entertainment industry, including top broadcast networks like NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox in the USA; Rogers, CTV and the CBC in Canada and others around the world from Fiji to Finland and everywhere in between. We are #1 in providing behind the scenes HD production gear used in Sports Stadiums including places where the NY Mets, LA Lakers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Bills play. Our equipment was used extensively at the Vancouver 2010 and other Olympic games. Our systems are used by top acts including Springsteen, Blink 182, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Police to name a few. Join Ross and you will have a chance to work on advanced technology used in a wide variety of very cool ways by our clients.
Working as part of the corporate Information Systems team located in Ottawa, the successful candidate will be the lead administrator on our SalesForce.com development team. You will be an expert in data integration and security; you will develop applications and solutions to make Sales happen; you’ll be part of a core team that directly contributes to Ross Video’s success.
WHO YOU ARE
- You enjoy new technical challenges, and are excited at the prospect of helping a growing company get sophisticated. Tasks will range from creating custom-built applications or integrating 3rd party solutions, to creating new screens, methods, and practices. Big or small, you're up for the job.
- You are a self-starter. You're happy to take the reins and take initiative, leading your own projects and pushing others for improvements. When you finish something, you're already looking for the next challenge.
- You like people. Working with a Sales and Marketing system demands that you understand the people and relationships that make Sales happen. You enjoy discussing problems with others and helping them do better.
- You love learning new stuff. You know how to ask questions - and how to listen to answers. You absorb knowledge like a sponge. You're happy to dig through code, track down obscure issues, and solve problems other people haven't.
WHAT YOU KNOW:
- 5-8 years experience in data systems administration and operation, specifically with CRM systems
- 2-3 years experience with the force.com platform preferred
- Experience with modern online sales and marketing methods
- Prior experience in playing a lead role in a system implementation or upgrade
- Experience in a product development or manufacturing environment is useful
- Bachelor of Computer Science, or equivalent experience in the field.
- SQL Server 2008 and SSRS
- Training in data manipulation and scripting (VB.NET, C++, Java, XML, Perl)
||IT & MIS