|Line of Business/Division
||OfficeTeam Division Director-Canada
Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half International (RHI), is looking for a talented and results oriented Division Director to lead the growth of our staffing services. As a Division Director you will have the dual responsibility of managing and providing leadership to a team of one or more staffing managers, while developing business and executing candidate and placement activities. You will work in a team environment while marketing our services, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients.
Watch this video
to learn more about working at OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company.
Top 5 Reasons to work with OfficeTeam:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 315 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Division Director.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Our company again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in both service quality and innovation. (March 21, 2011)
As a Division Director you will be responsible for:
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary, project and temporary to full-time staffing solutions; negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase the presence of OfficeTeam in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention:Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with clients and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leadership: Provide direction, training, development and motivation to the staffing managers you manage; oversee team productivity and manage a personal book of business; provide incremental growth of divisional revenue, consistent with RHI targets; provide the highest quality of customer service to both client companies and job candidates.
- Minimum 2 or more years of staffing management or equivalent experience required
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A strong desire to succeed and the ability to leverage business development and management experience to manage and grow the business
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred
If you have experience leading a successful team and are looking for a career with great earning and advancement opportunities, we invite you to apply today!
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.804.8367 for additional ways to apply.