Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Marketing & Community Relations Consultant
||Summerland Seniors Village (SSV)
||Administration [Administrative Coordinators][Receptionists]
||Full Time Regular
||We are now recruiting an enterprising, energetic and results-focused Marketing & Community Relations Consultant for Summerland Seniors Village, located in the beautiful Okanagan valley.
Reporting jointly to the Facility General Manager and the Director, Sales & Marketing, the responsibility of the Marketing & Community Relations Consultant is to build traffic to the facility and increase occupancy.
||• Develop and maintain an active database of qualified prospects, family influencers (family and friends of qualified prospects), community influencers (public and private health providers, seniors’ organization contacts, community services providers, financial services providers), and others (clergy associations, pharmacists, lawyers, bankers, trust companies, etc.);
• Deliver tours to prospects, family and community influencers and invite key groups and individuals for tours and meetings at the facility;
• Research and integrate marketing information with sales leads;
• Make public presentations in our facilities and meet with seniors organizations, public and private health officials or with the Executive Directors of key health groups – Arthritis, Alzheimers, etc.;
• Produce promotional material RC facilities as directed by the Sales Director and ensure targeted advertising in newspapers, seniors newsletters, events and mail campaigns. Where applicable, develop and implement a media plan including press releases, articles to newspapers, media interviews, press kits for events
• Distribute marketing collaterals such as preparing direct mail packages to be sent to potential prospects, hanging posters in targeted locations (i.e. health units, seniors centers, community centers, churches, etc.), etc.; and
• Meet and/or communicate weekly with the Facility General Manager and Sales Director.
||• Marketing, sales and customer service experience required
• Effective written and spoken communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized and able to multi-task, computer literate,
• Ability to work independently and highly motivated
• Creative (i.e. marketing and promotions)
• Proficient computer skill in contact management systems.