Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Home Support Worker/Housekeeper
||Summerland Seniors Village
||Part Time Regular
||Under the supervision of the General Manager and the day-to-day direction of the Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse, performs routine functions involved in the provision of holistic quality resident care. Duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures and in a manner which respects the uniqueness, dignity, worth, need for self-respect and self-determination of the individual, all in ways which promote maximum personal and functional independence.
Please note, this is a night position (11:00pm -7:00am). Shifts are 4 on 4 off.
- Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to operate related equipment