||Senior Business Process Analyst (2 Year Term)
BE PART OF THE TEAM THAT BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER.
Senior Business Process Analyst - (2 year term)
Want to work in an exciting environment with some of the most talented people in Canada? Join our team and connect with your potential. Port Metro Vancouver (“PMV”) is Canada’s largest and most diversified port, stretching along 600 kilometres of shoreline and waterways and bordering on 16 municipalities. PMV leads the efficient and reliable movement of cargo and passengers, annually trading $75 billion in goods with more than 160 trading economies.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for analyzing business problems and opportunities, and defining solutions that meet business objectives. You will champion process improvement of customer facing and/or internal processes and manage multiple, complex improvement initiatives. Reporting to the Director, Business Optimization you will:
- Refine the corporate approach to process improvement; evaluate information and improvement needs and make recommendations focusing on effective business outcomes and efficiency.
- Be a key player in change adoption, provide input to or prepare change management plans and provide input to business cases.
- Capture, interpret, and formulate processes and business objectives and requirements at the right level of details, support user acceptance testing, and provides on-going support and coaching to business users for assigned projects.
- Help users discover and define what they really need as opposed to what they think they want. Plan for and facilitate user acceptance testing. Facilitate knowledge transfer and act as subject matter expert, as required.
- Assess business models and their integration with technology.
- Gather and builds business features roadmap and liaises with IS team.
As the successful candidate, you have a Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration degree, as well as a minimum of five years of complex multi-stakeholder business process analysis experience, in a variety of business environments providing consultation and advice to clients. You have a strong knowledge of Micro soft Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are known for your creative, collaborative and inclusive approach to solution design. You posses a deep understanding of process analysis tools and techniques.
The Salary for this position is $90,700 in the first year along with a competitive benefits package including an Earned Time Off program.
Port Metro Vancouver is dedicated to employment equity and a workplace reflective of the diversity of our community.