Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Employee Services Assistant
The Human Resources department of the Pacific National Exhibition is presently recruiting for the following position:
Employee Services Assistant
WAGE & PAY GRADE:
$10.25/hour plus 10% in lieu of benefits
- Administer appropriate ID passes and nametags.
- Maintain accurate inventory of uniforms.
- Ensure all paperwork related to ID, uniforms and nametag administration is kept updated and filed properly.
- Laundering of uniforms.
- Maintain filing and other office systems ensuring confidentiality; retrieve files and maintain related records as required.
- Data Entry
- Keep Employee Services Supervisor informed of any supply needs.
- Answer telephone calls and general enquiries; greet team members; provide PNE staff with information regarding policies and procedures.
- Undertake projects as directed by Employee Services Supervisor and other HR staff.
- Assist Human Resources with projects and events as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to multitask and function independently.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work extended hours at peak periods when required.
- Previous customer service experience is an asset.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.