· Assistance in the maintenance, operation and supervision of various carnival game locations in a safe, professional and profitable manner.
· Monitor and evaluate revenues daily.
· Review labour expenses and COS on a weekly basis to ensure they remain within budgeted targets.
· Evaluate budget reports weekly to determine the department’s overall performance.
· Analyse and interpret data, including identifying areas of concern and troubleshooting.
· Research and analyze market trends, and predict which items and games will perform best.
· Develop, modify and improve new and existing games and/or game displays in order to generate revenue and maximize profits.
· Seasonal hiring and weekly scheduling.
· Train, develop and supervise approximately 150 seasonal staff.
· Ensure all rules are enforced in accordance with labor and WorkSafeBC regulations, as well as Collective Agreement.
· Oversee cash flow among multiple locations, including the regulation of cash handling procedures, securing floats/revenues at each location, and securing the collection of revenues at various times from one location to another.
· Responsible for the organization, development, and maintenance of the Warehouse and its merchandise, including assistance in product selection and testing to guarantee profitability.
· Assist in purchasing, receiving and inventory control, includes overseeing the security and transportation of inventory to and from multiple locations.
· Efficient and effective guest complaints resolutions.