If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||Electrician - Meter Installation
||Electricians are required for a Provincial Electrical & Gas Meter Installation program. Client is a well-established Canadian company with a large electrical contracting division that specialises in wiring and installation services for a 12 month contract.
• Responsible for exchanging assigned self-contained electric revenue meters less than 300v..
• Accurate collection of all installation data through handheld device.
• Maintain Electric Meter Installation production expectations.
• Strict adherence to installation policies and procedures.
• Absolute knowledge and use of Personal Protective Equipment.
• Advise supervisor of any urgent or critical issues as they arise.
• Ability to work safely and productively with little direct supervision.
• Ability to follow all safe work practices including daily testing and inspection of assigned tools and equipment.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Must be willing to work various shifts, including weekends (outside environment including a variety of weather conditions).
||• Must possess a valid drivers license, 2 years of driving experience and a clean driving record.
• Successful completion of Grid One Solution training modules.
• Demonstrated competency and successful completion of the electric meter field technician training program for applications less than 300 volts.
• Experience with handheld / technology devices.
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs, walk up to 4 miles per day and get in and out of a car/truck at least 100 times per day.
|State or Prov