Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Contract Administrator (12 month contract)
||Public Health Ontario ("PHO") is Crown corporation dedicated to protecting and promoting the health of all Ontarians and reducing inequities in health. As a hub organization, PHO links public health practitioners, front-line health workers and researchers to the best scientific intelligence and knowledge from around the world.
PHO provides expert scientific and technical support relating to infection prevention and control; surveillance and epidemiology; health promotion, chronic disease and injury prevention; environmental and occupational health; health emergency preparedness; and public health laboratory services to support health providers, the public health system and partner ministries in making informed decisions and taking informed action to improve the health and security of Ontarians.
For more information about Public Health Ontario, visit www.oahpp.ca.
||Position Title: Contract Administrator
Department: Procurement & Supply Chain Management
Duration: Full-time Temporary (12 months)
Location: 480 University Avenue, Toronto.
Compensation Group: OPSEU
Position Status: Open
Job Code: 02042 Purchasing Officer 2
Salary: $890.57 - $1,036.52 (Min + Max) weekly
Posting Date: December 20, 2012
Closing Date: January 11, 2013
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Procurement, the Contract Administrator is responsible for providing procurement education and support to the contract and procurement process including liaison with Contract Managers, Contract sponsors, and proponents to ensure the key aspects of the contract execution get completed in a timely manner.
||• Coordinates the procurement requirements for the processing, flow and control of all contract and procurement documentation and materials for PHO corporate departments;
• Provides additional/back up support to the Contract Manager related to client support of the procurement process.
• Administers and maintains PHO finance and procurement systems including Accpac, Sage CRM, SharePoint and all other internal systems contract management systems including hard copies and electronic-files.
• Coordinates procurement reporting which also includes analysis and issues resolution from the data reports.
• Maintains the contract management system to ensure tracking, reporting and follow up of all procurement activities in accordance with MBC Procurement Directive, PHO Procurement Policy and processes.
• Generates and distributes summary contract reporting to ensure management are provided with up to date information on all procurement and contract activities of PHO.
• Liaises with 'content experts' and vendors on questions and answers, posting of addenda, and receipt of submissions.
• Prepares purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
• Maintains all procurement documentation, including RFP approvals, Business Cases, recommendation forms to ensure they are complete, distributed to appropriate program areas and vendors and comply with audit standards.
• Liaises with Program Areas to gather procurement related materials and to assist in the preparation of procurement paperwork.
• Posts procurement notifications (e.g. RFx, RFP) on MERX or other form of distribution and administers related materials for flow of documents.
• Enters and maintains data within the supply chain management and contract management system.
• Conducts invoice reconciliations to identify and resolve discrepancies between purchasing documents and accounts payables.
• Conducts research to gather information required by the director and contract manager in support of procurement projects (e.g., research of industry).
• Provide assistance on projects related to the development and implementation of procedures, systems and practices within Finance or throughout PHO.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Knowledge and Skills
||• Knowledge of the procurement, contract administration and supply chain process and related policies and procedures to provide a range of contract and procurement administrative services.
• Knowledge of, and skills in the use of a range of procurement (i.e. MERX or other bid posting sites) and accounting systems (i.e. ACCPAC) to maintain systems for management, tracking and reporting of procurement activities and to maintain controls for audit purposes.
• Accounting skills to reconcile procurement and accounts payable documents.
• Customer service orientation to support ongoing procurement program delivery and implementation.
• Knowledge of, and skills in PC based software including Microsoft office products Word, Excel, and Outlook.
|Education and Experience
||• Post- secondary education with training in supply chain management or business administration.
• Minimum two to five years of Procurement experience within a public sector environment.
||Full Time Temporary
||480 University Avenue