Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||British Columbia [BC]
||The incumbent is responsible to create CAD drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for construction.
• Correspond with engineers, project managers and construction managers to provide quality drawings;
• Develop, create, recommend, design new drawings and standardize it for multi-site application. Include fix/edit in existing drawing to conform with Prestige Telecom current acceptable design standards;
• Create CAD drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for construction;
• Check and correct any mistakes within the drawings;
• Come up with new and innovative methods to improve the quality of Prestige’s drawings and the drawing process
College Diploma in engineering technology.
3 to 5 years experience in civil engineering environment and field experience;
1-2 years in a related field of telecommunications is an asset.
• Excellent knowledge of most recent version of AutoCAD or Microstation software;
• Strong knowledge of engineering drafting principals and methods necessary to adequately dimension and detail complete design concepts;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy in Windows, Microsoft Office
• Ability to work and focus on a project in a fast paced environment with an upbeat attitude;
• Dynamic, good communication skills and able to maintain excellent relations clients ;
• Team player ;
• Proven organizational and interpersonal abilities.