Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Project Manager - Technical Services
||Aerial & Construction Services
||Project Management- manages turnkey projects from site acquisition, through design, construction and hand over. Chairs weekly meetings with team and client to formally update project status, monitor project status via spreadsheet or similar tools (excel, MS project, access), schedule project and resolve construction problems to ensure client milestones are met. Prepare reports presenting the project progress to the client and company executives.
||• Develops proposals, discusses and negotiates project specifications with client;
• Prepares contracts, budgets, and schedules establishing critical milestones, according to client specifications and needs, reviews and reports results and status of the project directly to the client;
• Participates in normal issue resolutions between Netricom, the client, our partners, and sub-contractors recommending solutions to any problems that might be encountered;
• Coordinates with Procurement Manager the supply of material, equipment and services according to the project schedule ;
• Coordinates with manager the preparation and delivery of necessary document package (re : permits, etc.) ;
• Coordinates with the Design Manager and construction Manager the delivery of required design package to the client ;
• Manages the progress of the work in all areas such as engineering, design management, construction, installation and commissioning;
• Selects sub-contractors required for the project based on previous performance history and cost, negotiate terms and conditions of the agreement;
• Determines the resource requirements for the project, identifies and selects qualified candidates
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Degree
7 to 10 years project management experience in the telecom industry
• Strong knowledge of MS Project;
• Good knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office
• Dynamic and able to maintain excellent relations clients ;
• Resourceful, adaptable, high integrity, self-starter
• Organized, self-disciplined, reliable and capable of evaluating workload and obtaining cooperation of other departments
• Capable of working under pressure, sense of urgency
• Effective leadership skills;
• Excellent team builder;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Able to operate effectively in a fast-paced and high energetic environment
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||NETRICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, daily expenses and overtime opportunities. Join Netricom and grow with us through superior safety training and alongside some of the most respected and professional technicians in the industry.