Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||IT Level 1 Support
||IT and Development
||DESCRIPTION OF MAIN DUTIES
• Provides technical support(Help Desk/Remote support) for its division users and assistance to other divisions if needed;
• Answers all help desk calls and e-mails;
• Prepares and maintains stations, laptops, printers, phones as well as other offices’ Image stations and laptops;
• Conducts the opening and closing of new user accounts, email addresses and telephone extension and maintains the list up to date;
• Answers all questions regarding the applications used by the company and takes note of the comments provided by the users;
• Addresses to a higher level all requests outside his competencies;
• Gives basic training to new users;
• Upgrades stations and laptops;
• Updates IT inventories, database and documentation;
• Receives and sends the material;
• In general responsible for everything between the LAN switches and the end user computer;
• As needed, may be called to perform other tasks required by his immediate supervisor.
IT College Diploma or Professional Diploma.
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
Must have a car (may have to go at Mississauga or Markham).
Proactive and dynamic, with a good attitude towards users (courtesy is important).
Solid computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite;
General knowledge of the enterprise’s applications;
English speaking and writing
Good stress management;
Capacity to adapt to various unexpected situations;
Strong interpersonal-communication skills.
Attention to detail.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||NETRICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, daily expenses and overtime opportunities. Join Netricom and grow with us through superior safety training and alongside some of the most respected and professional technicians in the industry.