Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Regional Engineering Manager
||The successful candidate will lead a team of high performing engineering technicians, technologists and clerical staff.
You will be responsible for delivering various initiatives to our major clients in the province of Saskatchewan.
You will have significant experience in managing and leading dynamic teams and delivering target dates to our customer.
You are skilled in telecommunication technology specifically outside plant engineering. You are well versed in the standards of outside plant engineering specifically aerial and buried applications as they apply to the fiber and copper design.
You will be able to market our services to new clients and grow our business in Saskatchewan.
||• Identify industry trends, potential customers and forecast sales for the region.
• Review and provide guidance for any presentations of quotations to be submitted to clients, in accordance with customer needs and company standards.
• Monitor and review monthly budget updates and profit and loss forecasts.
• Establish sales and marketing strategies for the region in cooperation with the V.P. Engineering Services
• Direct all staff to accomplish the goals and objectives of the business unit.
• Assist in the acquiring of resources to effectively meet client needs
• Ensure that a process in place to provide adequate training for all staff.
• Monitor all payroll or per diem advances.
• Approval of all quotations and prices within the region, ensuring consistency with market forces and guidelines set by the V.P. Engineering.
• Review of all specifications and proposals to protect company interests.
• Review Engineering designs and drawings to ensure compliance with customer requirements and specifications.
• Monitor project, overhead and operating costs to ensure profitability.
• Monitor accounts payables and receivables.
• Develop relationships with prospective customers in order to increase future business opportunities