Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||CAD Quality Assurance
||The role of the Cad & Network X Technician is to analyze various technical documents, rough work, schematics and drawings utilizing procedural manuals, company or supplier practices and varied mechanized systems and applications (Autocad, NetworkX, SAP) for the creation or quality assurance of Bell work plans and Data File integrity.
||• Strong knowledge of engineering drafting principals and methods necessary to adequately analyze and complete detailed design concepts.
• Require strong oral and written communication skills.
• Computer literacy in Windows, Microsoft Office and Autocad
• the ability to work and focus on a project in a fast paced environment, .
• have proven organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi task and work in tight time frames under direction from multiple supervisors
• works well within a team or independently without constant supervision as required
• have strong communication skills, and upbeat atitude