Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||Engineering Design Technician – Pole Detailer
||NETRICOM has an immediate opening for 4 Engineering Design Technician – Pole Detailer in the Oakville area.
• Performs site surveys to collect, analyze and organize basic engineering data to develop design layouts and prepares all engineering documentation required for a complete functional design;
• Prepares layouts and detailed drawings from notes, verbal instructions and rough or detailed sketches;
• Prepares accurate documentation to track time, expenses and events for billing purposes
• Certified Engineering Technologist from a recognized institute; or,
• University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
• Experience in Outside Plant design and field experience is considered an asset;
• Experience in surveying and GIS is considered an asset
• Computer literacy; Microsoft Office Tools (Email, Word processing, Spreadsheets and Presentation tools)
• Proficiency with AutoCad, Visio, MicroStation is considered an asset
• Must have a valid Class G Driver’s License;
• Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills;
• Abilities in planning and organizing to meet scheduled deadlines
• Demonstrated effective decision-making skills while under limited supervision;
• Self-motivated, works well with minimum or no direct supervision;
• Must be willing to travel when required;
• Must follow safe work practices and abide by all safety rules and regulations;
• Willing to work various shifts to meet client requirements;
• Ability to effectively handle both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions;
• Demonstrated ability to identify problems and situations, take appropriate action, implement solutions or escalate as required;
• Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and collaboratively with other departments and clients;
• Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced changing environment;
• Commit to continuous learning and to apply those learned skills in the related fields;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
• Must have access to a vehicle for work.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||NETRICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, daily expenses and overtime opportunities. Join Netricom and grow with us through superior safety training and alongside some of the most respected and professional technicians in the industry.