Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||The pricing clerk is responsible for analyzing the engineering designs to determine materials needed and estimate total costs associated with a particular project.
||• Perform calculations to determine material take-offs
• Research materials and consult with clients to formulate estimates
• Reviews data with the design engineers to ensure accuracy of material and labor requirements
• prepare an itemized list of materials needed with associated
||• College diploma in industry relevant program (ie. Construction, Civil/Architectural Engineering, etc) or a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
• Possesses the ability to read plans & design specifications
• Strong computer skills and proficient with MS Office
• Experience in SAP, Micro Station and Network Engineering design tool would be an asset
• Excellent oral & written communication
• Possesses the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team environment
• Must be highly organized, detailed and professional
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||NETRICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, daily expenses and overtime opportunities. Join Netricom and grow with us through superior safety training and alongside some of the most respected and professional technicians in the industry.