Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||The project coordinator is responsible for the successful and profitable execution of projects and orders and the preparation of quotations as required. He/she coordinates all activities for a given order or project within a Branch. The projects are to be executed to the customer’s satisfaction and in accordance with Industry and company standards. They are to be performed with a high standard of quality and are to be completed in a safe and efficient manner.
||• Preparation and presentation of quotations in accordance with customer’s needs and company standards.
• Review of specification and proposals to protect company interests.
• Quotation follow up.
• Prepare sales orders, change orders, invoices and other documentation as required.
• Set project schedules and provide regular updates to the Regional Manager, customer, subcontractors, other staff and Field Manager.
• Prepare material lists and documentation in accordance with established procedures.
• Review Engineering designs and drawing to ensure compliance with customer’s requirements and specifications.
• Monitor project costs to ensure profitability.
• Provide sufficient detailed information to all other departments and individuals to perform their assigned tasks.
• Review accounts payables for projects and orders.
University degree in Engineering, College Diploma in Engineering Technology or equivalent qualifications
1-2 years in a related field of telecommunications is an asset.
• Ability to work and focus on a project in a fast paced environment with an upbeat attitude
• Dynamic and able to maintain excellent relations clients
• Team player
• Proven organizational and interpersonal abilities
• Resourceful, adaptable, high integrity, self-starter
• Organized, self-disciplined, reliable and capable of evaluating workload and obtaining cooperation of other departments
• Good presentation and communication skills, self-assurance
• Capable of working under pressure, sense of urgency