Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||The incumbent is responsible to create CAD drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for construction.
• Correspond with engineers, project managers and construction managers to provide quality drawings;
• Develop, create, recommend, design new drawings and standardize it for multi-site application. Include fix/edit in existing drawing to conform with Prestige Telecom current acceptable design standards;
• Create CAD drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for construction;
• Check and correct any mistakes within the drawings;
• Come up with new and innovative methods to improve the quality of Prestige’s drawings and the drawing process
College Diploma in engineering technology.
3 to 5 years experience in civil engineering environment and field experience;
1-2 years in a related field of telecommunications is an asset.
• Excellent knowledge of most recent version of AutoCAD or Microstation software;
• Strong knowledge of engineering drafting principals and methods necessary to adequately dimension and detail complete design concepts;
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy in Windows, Microsoft Office
• Ability to work and focus on a project in a fast paced environment with an upbeat attitude;
• Dynamic, good communication skills and able to maintain excellent relations clients ;
• Team player ;
• Proven organizational and interpersonal abilities.