Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||The individual is responsible for the creation of Municipal consent or utility application drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for permit approval.
• Liaison with project coordinators and facilitators to provide quality drawings.
• Develop, create, recommend, design new drawings and standardize it for multi-site application. Include fix/edit in existing drawing to conform to the Netricom current acceptable design standards.
• Create CAD drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for approval.
• Check and correct any mistakes within the drawings.
• Come up with new and innovative methods to improve the quality of Netricom’s drawings and the drawing process.
• Complete drawings within prescribed time limit.
• Abilities in planning and organizing to meet scheduled deadlines
• Civil Engineering or Electrical or Architectural Technology diploma is an asset.
• 3 to 5 years experience in civil engineering environment and field experience;
• 1-2 years in a related field of telecommunications is an asset.
• Must be Proficient with AutoCAD Version 2004 or higher;
• Comfortable using Paper Space / Model Space;
• Able to read site drawings;
• Have experience digitizing plans;
• Follow standard drawing and printing procedures as set out by the client;
• Experience using or producing Municipal Engineering Drawings would be an asset;
• Telecommunications Experience, Auto-Cad, Micro-Station, Utility Design an asset;
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||NETRICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, daily expenses and overtime opportunities. Join Netricom and grow with us through superior safety training and alongside some of the most respected and professional technicians in the industry.