Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||NETRICOM is a recognized leader in the Canadian telecommunications industry providing professional and technical services necessary for engineering, designing, building and commissioning wireless and wire line telecom networks. The scope and scale of our services and capabilities are unrivaled in the marketplace.
||NETRICOM has an immediate opening for a Project Support in the Engineering - Structural -Structures department out of our Markham branch.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic team player performing varied project support duties that require meticulous attention to detail. Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams.
• Correspond with various project coordinators and NetworkX CAD/SME team, Field Services and offshore contractor to upkeep spreadsheets and logging of all projects
• Data entry for the purpose of billing
• Filing and sorting of paperwork / projects
• Electronic delivery of completed projects as outlined in procedural documents
• Creation of preliminary design packages (ie Networkx screen shots and downloading from clients proprietary databases)
• Maintenance of server files, ftp site and PO administration
College Diploma in any business related program or equivalent work experience
Previous office or related telecommunications experience is an asset.
• Effective oral and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy in Windows, Microsoft Office and Outlook ;
• Ability to work and focus on a project in a fast paced environment with an upbeat attitude;
• Dynamic, good communication skills and able to maintain excellent relations with peers and able to work independently without constant supervision
• A committed team player
• Proven organizational abilities with meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to multi task and work with tight time restrictions and under direction from multiple supervisors
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||NETRICOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salary, benefits, daily expenses and overtime opportunities. Join Netricom and grow with us through superior safety training and alongside some of the most respected and professional technicians in the industry.