Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Under broad managerial direction, this position provides centralized service and support to branches and other internal departments for credit related processing and administration, as well as providing technical training and direction on system usage as related to the credit administration area. In the capacity of a subject matter expert, this position provides options/advice on product options, fee structure, pricing and penalties. In an audit capacity, this position will ensure quality control and will act as the liaison between third party vendors and the BlueShore Financial lenders. This position is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of processes and procedures to minimize credit related administration at the branch level as well as mitigating risk to the Credit Union.
||• Provides centralized service and support to branches and other internal departments for credit related processing and administration.
• Performs administrative tasks in centralized credit services that support branch sales teams; this includes, instructing solicitors to prepare security documentation, loan/mortgage set-up and funding, preparation of payout statements and discharges, registering/reviewing PPSA security. Provides options/advice on product options, fee structure, pricing and penalties.
• Ensures accuracy of security documentation prior to loan/mortgage funding.
• Provides technical training and direction on system usage as related to the credit administration area.
• Identifies deficiencies in documentation and risk issues in order to correct and provide coaching to lenders.
• Liaises with third party service providers including CUMIS, First Canadian Title, solicitors, Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), Genworth, and Canadian Securities Registration Systems (CSRS) on behalf of branch staff.
• Ensures timely receipt of security documents and reporting letters from solicitors.
• Participates in work team solutions that support efficient centralized credit administration.
• Contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of Credit operations at BlueShore Financial.
• Adheres to safety and security policies and procedures to protect Credit Union interests including: confidentiality of Credit Union records, member records, and employee records. Knows premise security, safety and robbery procedures.
• Acts as a resource for solving problems within the Commercial Lending area
• Performs other duties related to credit administration as needed or assigned.
• Ensures ongoing learning as appropriate for the position; ensures personal development plan is current; acts upon learning opportunities to maximize contributions.
Attention to detail
Commitment to excellent internal customer service
||4-6 years in the financial services industry in a credit/lending related position
Solid understanding of retail lending processes as well as core products and services
Post secondary courses