Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Manager, Call Centre
||This position is responsible for strategically positioning the Call Centre to deliver exceptional service to BlueShore Financial clients by providing both strategic direction and day to day leadership to the team.
||Reporting to the Vice President, Retail Banking the position responsibilities include:
• Developing and executing strategies to effectively deliver business objectives including client satisfaction, program efficiency, compliance and quality.
• Partnering closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the Call Centre is aligned and integrated with overall business strategy.
• Provides sales and service leadership to Call Centre management and staff to ensure effective operations and successful sales and service to clients.
• Ensures the Call Centre is capable of offering expert advice as appropriate and in line with our in-person experience for Retail and Business Group clients as required.
• Ensures the Call Centre stays current with technology as it relates to the client experience including supporting client omni-channel interactions.
• Provides overall leadership, coaching, and mentoring to staff to assist them in achieving success. Directly manages team managers and/or agents as required.
• Develops, implements, and manages annual business plan goals and objectives to contribute to corporate growth and profitability. Develops and manages annual operating budget.
• Ensures compliance with audit and security standards, policies and procedures. Maintains loan and investment quality.
• Ensures appropriate processes and quality controls are in place and maintained according to the Quality Management Audit Guide. Reviews and implements process improvements as required.
• Approves credit within assigned lending limits as required.
• Assists with escalated complex issues/complaints resolution.
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures as it pertains to operations.
• Keeps informed on competitive situations, industry trends, activities, and general information to ensure the Call Centre is aligned with strategy.
• Plays an active leadership role in the community to project a positive image for the organization and generate business-building opportunities.
||• 7-10 years in financial services industry
• 5 years leadership/management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Financial Planning Program
• Senior Lending Limits
• Strong understanding of technology including call center, computers, mobile
• Mutual fund licence (ability to be licensed; based on branch needs)
• Has completed all the FSA 2 Salary Progression Program Competency Modules