Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Guided by established standards and procedures, using the principles of Client Intimacy (CI), this position is responsible for providing support to the Financial Advisors in order to provide a lifespring™ level of service to assigned clients. This position includes both sales and administrative aspects.
||• Builds a strong partnership with the Financial Advisor by establishing highly efficient administrative processes and relationship building techniques to ensure business growth and overall work quality.
• Audits and organizes branch mutual fund files for completeness and hands off to the branch compliance manager.
• Uses Client Relationship Management software (CRM) and Univerus systems to follow up on annual Know-Your-Client (KYC) requirements and communicate any deficiencies to the branch compliance manager or Financial Advisor. May meet with members to complete the KYC.
• Processes client transactions efficiently and accurately, including new accounts, term investments, and registered products. Responds to a variety of client requests as required using financial wellness skills.
• Performs administrative tasks to support branch and to maximize the unit’s contribution and productivity. This includes administration/input of loans/mortgages, credit reviews, reporting, estates, safekeeping, scheduling, CRM data entry, and any other related tasks to portfolio management.
• Liaises with other units such as Legal and Lending Services to facilitate prompt, efficient and profitable sales and service.
• Liaises with clients assigned to the Financial Advisor to provide seamless, client intimate service. Spots opportunities for these clients and processes or refers accordingly.
• Answers telephones, routing callers, taking messages and providing routine information to clients.
• Develops and acts upon a learning plan in consultation with their Manager. Plan includes short, medium and long term goals.
• Proactively develops knowledge to ensure confidence in negotiating and processing client transactions and administrative duties to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and best practices.
• Completes proactive contacts/calls as assigned.
• Administers and completes all files/documentation necessary for estate accounts administration.
• Acts in the capacity of an FSA 2, FSA 3 or Concierge as required by Manager.
• Adheres to safety and security policies and procedures to protect the client and credit union interests regarding transaction processing. Operates within transaction approval limits. Follows fraud/forgery/counterfeiting and cheque cashing guidelines. Adheres to premises security and robbery procedures.
• Ensures confidentiality of credit union/client records.
• Supports branch team. Contributes ideas to enhance branch operations and client experience. Is responsible for own sales activity management and tracking.
•Maintains a positive attitude towards corporate initiatives and change management.
||• BlueShore Financial core and specialized products and services (includes deposit and credit products)
• Ethical and third party mutual funds
• End-user computer programs
• Professional Business Writing and Communication
• Client Service
• Effective relationship management
• Advisory Services
• Demonstrated ability to provide Client Intimate service to members and achieve or exceed desired results.
||• 3-4 years progressive experience in the financial services industry
• Personal Financial Planner Program through The Institute of Canadian Bankers (or working towards program completion)
• Proven investment and credit sales
• Solid understanding of lending practices and procedures. Complete knowledge of BlueShore Financial investment products and procedures and Blueshore Financial’s core banking products
• Diploma or Degree in business administration or financial planning or financial planning courses
• Mutual fund licence (ability to be licensed; based on branch needs)
• Has completed all the FSA 2 Salary Progression Program Competency Modules