Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
||Banking Services Administrator
||Under the general supervision, guided by established standards and procedures and through exceptional service, focused on Client Intimacy, this position provides service and support to both internal and external clients regarding the processing of client related transactions. This position also provides ongoing technical support and direction on various end user systems and procedural requirements. Responsibilities include providing guidance on client related issues to ensure adherence to policy and to mitigate risk to BlueShore Financial.
||• Performs a variety of tasks including back-end processing which supports the branches and departments in the day to day operations. Sound decision making is required to determine how to proceed.
• Ensures processes comply with the Canadian Payment Association, Central 1 and the banking system deadlines to mitigate potential losses.
• Documents and maintains records on adjustments, journal entries and corresponding postings to ensure the clarity and integrity of procedures and practices.
• Identifies and documents unusual client activity in CEM such as: card usage, chargebacks and unusual transactional activity that may indicate the potential for loss or risk and advises the branch, Card Services, Manager, Corporate Security and their direct manager as appropriate to mitigate risk.
• Responds to and liaises with staff; researches and resolves problems in accordance with the policies and Client Intimate competencies.
• Contributes to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of branch or department operations by identifying deficiencies in documentation or processing in order to correct and provide coaching to employees.
• Provides ongoing technical support and direction on a variety of end user systems: Money Transfer System, Intracheck and the On-Line Return System.
• Provides clarification and support to branch and inter-department staff regarding centralized activities.
• Liaises with third party service providers including: Central 1, financial institutions, Brinks and others on behalf of clients and branch staff.
• Participates in and supports a team environment within all branches and departments.
• Participates in work team solutions that support efficient centralized processes. Makes recommendations for the centralization of further activities or changes to existing processes to contribute towards increased efficiency for the branches, central services and other internal departments.
• Provides coaching and advise to staff on processes, procedural requirements and assist with resolution of client issues.
• Adheres to privacy policies and procedures to protect the interests of BlueShore Financial including the confidentiality of client and employee records.
• Adheres to premise security, safety, robbery and business continuity planning.
• Ensures ongoing learning and development and takes advantage of learning opportunities. Personal development/learning plan is current and documented
• Proficient computer skills
• Time management
||• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent plus additional post-secondary education
• 2 – 3 years in the financial services industry
• Working knowledge of the processes and policies as well as core products and services for BlueShore Financial