Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Under broad managerial direction this position is responsible for the day to day management of BlueShore Financial’s docking bay, mailroom and storage facilities. Keeping track and coordinating all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages along with the management and coordination of all vendors. There will also be an expectation of facilities management and coordination to ensure our resources are handled in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
||• Manage incoming and outgoing courier activities.
• Manage shipping and receiving activities with Vendors and coordinate and liaise between vendors and all business units.
• Receive and sort incoming interoffice and Canada Post mail.
• Literature fulfillment activities including but not limited to the Client onboarding package distribution.
• Manage current Data Bag inventory and process for Central1 courier activities.
• Manage security pass process for Vendor deliveries.
• Manage emergency stationery supplies and coordinate stationery ordering activities.
• Assist Facilities Manager with coordination of building maintenance activities that require a TradesPerson or other supplier attention to ensure all BlueFinancial Properties are well maintained. This applies to all facilities in the organization. This would entail managing the work orders generated by the Help Desk.
• Perform a walk around inspection daily to ensure the premise continually meets BlueShore Finanical’s standards.
• Maintain Head Office facility site condition that it is safe at all times for clients and staff to ensure a positive experience
• Manage the subscription process corporately including such things as newspapers, magazines etc. for premises as required.
• Responsible for managing the Helpdesk queue for facilities related tasks.
• Responsible for confirming satisfactory completion of work by all respective trades and suppliers for all BlueShore Financial locations.
• Responsible for approving trades and suppliers invoices per signing authority policy
• Perform costs analyst of trades and supplier on a monthly and annual bases to ensure BlueShore Financial receives cost value for work completed in maintaining BlueShore Properties in AAA condition.
• Represent the Facilities department on the Health & Safety committee ensuring all compliance activities are completed as required.
• Participate and contribute to the Facilities Department annual planning process.
• Regularly review all processes for efficiency and make recommendations to streamline where appropriate.
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Computer (Microsoft office)
• Problem solving
• Time management
||• Decision maker
• Flexible/ Adaptable
• Detail oriented
• Sound judgment
• Team focused
||• One year financial experience
• One year post-secondary in business administration/financial
• Three years related experience