||Coordinator, Sales Operations (Maternity Leave)
My Career...My City...My Way We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value our customers deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smartphones - everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience - not an expensive one.
Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture - fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more.
We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, Confident people.
We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that's smart.
This one year Maternity Leave contract position will be reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations. The Sales Coordinator provides detailed and process oriented administrative support for the Mobilicity sales distribution channels, and is responsible for supporting the management and sales teams in subscriber acquisition and sales channel management activities. Support responsibilities include: interacting with the sales operations team, field sales organization and marketing department on executing sales, marketing and channel management activities and handling administrative responsibilities as outlined by the Sales Operations Director. The support provided by the Sales Coordinator will help ensure that the Sales Management Team will achieve sales, service and profitability goals.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintains dealer data base in Amdocs
- Assigning and managing dealer codes for activation and commissioning purposes
- Assigning and maintaining individual rep codes for activations
- Providing administration and support of CRM tool
- Maintaining accurate dealer filing system
- Prepare, update and provide analysis of sales channel reports
- Interact with vendors regarding dealer suspensions and deactivations
- Support dealer issues with vendors
- Developing appropriate network within the company to facilitate identification and sharing of relevant information, best practices etc.
What you will bring to Mobilicity:
- A passion for flawless execution and attention to detail
- A guru at maintaining, improving and executing internal processes
- Background in sales operations or a related operations function
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Courage to challenge ideas (your own and others’)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A sense of humor and a willingness to help other team members