My Career…My City….My Way
We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value to our customers deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smartphones – everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience – not an expensive one. Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture - fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more.
We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, Confident people.
We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that’s smart.
The Marketing Specialist, Customer Marketing, will play a lead role in supporting the Marketing team across our pricing, promotions, and products/services portfolio for Mobilicity. This person will be responsible for supporting the end to end implementation of a variety of critical projects that drive Mobilicity’s key business objectives.
- Support the development of key pricing and promotional initiatives though analysis, business case development and in market implementation
- Play a key role in helping to develop new marketing programs demonstrating a strong understanding of Mobilicity’s business objectives and the competitive/ industry landscape for Wireless in Canada
- Help bring to life new customer acquisition programs through new channels and markets
- Research market and competitive activities to help develop product plans and the future product/services roadmap for Mobilicity
- Lead cross functional teams that include internal and external stakeholders to support the implementation of key marketing programs
- Ongoing weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to assess current state of the business and provide go forward recommendations
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical, research and reporting skills and the ability to leverage in house reporting tools and systems
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Project management expertise with an ability to drive projects forward and manage cross functional teams
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience with senior management communications
- 3 - 5 years relevant work experience in brand management or product management
- University or post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes in your environment
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability/willingness to think and work outside of Key Accountabilities