My Career...My City...My Way
We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value to our customers deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smartphones - everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience - not an expensive one.
Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture - fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more.
We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, Confident people.
We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that's smart.
Reporting to the District Manager, the Store Manager will be accountable for sales and operations of one of our company owned retail stores. You will be expected to motivate and manage your team to exceed target sales metrics and operational standards. You will also manage the personnel functions in your store, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is maintained and that your store runs at maximum efficiency. The Store Manager will focus on implementing key business initiatives, store presentation, marketing execution, inventory management, loss prevention, payroll management and daily operational control. You will also play a lead role in training and developing your staff to ensure continued growth of both the business and employees. This role requires someone who can work a flexible schedule to cover retail operating hours as required and has a can-do attitude in regard to doing whatever is required to achieve the goals for their store.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Sales and Customer Service:
- Monitor sales performance to ensure all sales goals are met
- Ensure staff is properly trained and educated on our products and services
- Provide feedback to staff (positive and developmental) on selling skills
- Identify and implement new ways of driving sales to achieve goals
- Keep current with developments in wireless industry and share with staff to help further their development and respond to questions
- Ensure staff provide exceptional customer service to each and every customer
- Communicate individual store and company goals and standards to staff
- Handle all customer issues professionally and in a timely manner
- Motivate staff to exceed all goals and encourage teamwork in the stores
- Delegate effectively and provide timely follow up and feedback
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained and developed
- Administer performance appraisals effectively and timely
- Identify, confront and resolve performance problems on a timely basis
- Conduct recruiting and interviewing as required to meet all staffing needs
- Ensure stores stay within budgeted headcount
- Ensure staff understands and adheres to the individual Store P&L's
- Provide direction to stores to promote efficient utilization of inventory
- Complete weekly and monthly inventory counts as required
- Effectively plan schedule to maximize personal productivity
- Maintain clean, neat and organized stores at all times
- Manage and control all expenses and remain within budgets
- Adhere to all company policy and procedures
What you will bring to the team:
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Courage to challenge ideas (your own and others')
- Thorough knowledge of retail processes
- 4+ years of store management experience ideally in the wireless industry
- Demonstrated success in sales quota achievement
- Background performing customer service, marketing, and sales functions
- Experience administering budgets
- Strong communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/work experience