Are you interested in this job opening? Click on Apply Now
and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend
to send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
My Career…My City….My Way We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value to our customers deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smart phones – everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience – not an expensive one.
Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture - fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more. We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, Confident people.
We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that’s smart.
Reporting to a District Manager, the Account Executive for Vancouver will be responsible for partnering with our semi-exclusive dealers and helping them drive retail sales in locations in assigned territories. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated the ability to select, build and maintain strong independent dealer relationships and to effectively influence and manage their behavior to achieve sales goals for the territory. The successful candidates will be held accountable for partnering with dealers to develop the Mobilicity Value Proposition within their business and achieve the sales goals set for each independently owned location. Dealer Account Executives will also assist individual locations of our national and regional retail partners in achieving their sales targets.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Educate potential dealers on how the product fits into their business and how they can sell it.
- Quote products and pricing, and ensure that the potential dealer meets all necessary requirements.
- Creating, executing, and monitoring Dealer Business Plans to assist them through the selection process, start up and ongoing achievement of sales results
- Coaching, mentoring, and coordinating training of dealers and their sales representatives in partnership with other support teams (training, sales operations, marketing)
- Developing plans and supporting community marketing for dealers in your territory
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports as required
- Ensuring locations in your territory are operating within Operating Guidelines and Dealer/Retailer Agreement
- Acting as point of contact for all escalations related to dealer business issues
- Supporting, sales and operations of retail partner accounts.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Courage to challenge ideas (yours and others)
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Retail sales management in wireless communications
- Strong prospecting, presentation and organizational skills
- Experience in community-based marketing
- Action orientation and ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Strong relationship skills, particular to customer service and problem solving
- Willingness to think and work outside of Key Accountabilities
- Ability to work well in a constantly changing environment