||Director, Loyalty & Retention
My Career...My City...My Way
We created our company to bring down the cost of wireless and offer the value to our customers that they deserve. We are in Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa and Calgary with unlimited talk, text and data plans, affordable North American coverage, plus popular mobile devices and smartphones- everything we do adds up to a better wireless experience- not an expensive one.
Built by some of the telecommunication industry's best and brightest people, Mobilicity offers a unique work style and culture - fueled by passion, innovation, accountability and a commitment to give customers more.
We're small in size but we're making big plans and big decisions. Without big company politics. Or big egos. We're different. And the way we see it, that's a good thing. To build on the momentum we've generated, we need people. Smart, Energetic, Passionate, and Confident people.
We want Leaders. Not followers. People who get the wireless world. If you're one of these people we invite you to consider joining us. Now that's smart.
The Director, Loyalty & Retention is responsible for developing and implementing retention and loyalty-related marketing programs at Mobilicity. Reporting to the President, this individual will work collaboratively with other teams, such as marketing, sales, customer care, business analytics and operations to increase customer retention and loyalty.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Analysis of various customer behaviors across multiple segments with a view to create appropriate corresponding cadence for each segment
- Strategic development and execution of customer lifecycle programs
- Lead senior level strategy and planning processes with senior internal and external partners
- Identify and address customer experience issues and churn drivers
- Develop strategies and execution for ongoing programs that reduce churn and increase reactivations in the short and long term
- Recommend new strategies and database marketing programs to drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base
- Develop reporting and metrics to understand overall customer retention/repeat behavior across key segments
- Validate proper execution of all database marketing campaigns across multi-channel environment (e.g., website, email, text)
- Monitor the competitive landscape, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies
- Understand and Analyze the Loyalty & Retention activities of competition, and ensure that Mobilicity is the industry leader in Loyalty management
- Represent the Loyalty & Retention team within the broader Management Team of the company
What you’ll bring to the table:
- University Degree in Business/Commerce, specialization in Marketing or Direct Marketing
- 10-12 years of experience in marketing, with a strong emphasis on implementing loyalty programs and working with analytics teams to understand customer segmentation/loyalty and retention strategy
- Direct working experience in a subscription based or Direct Marketing organization
- Strong analytical and data mining skills to understand and identify key customer behavior that influences retention
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable results through customer marketing efforts
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional presentation and project management skills
- Ability to manage a multi-disciplinary and cross functional team
- Out of the box thinker