Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||A large pharmaceutical company is seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their team
Coordinate all maintenance activities related to the manufacturing and packaging equipment in order to keep all equipment, in an operational state, in compliance with GMP regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and corporate policies and procedures.
· Establish and maintain procedures and maintenance instructions for all maintenances activities in accordance to GMP and sites policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all the manufacturing and packaging maintenance activities are performed in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and validation parameters. Maintenance activities are performed in coordination with other departments.
· Ensure that equipment has the proper maintenance activity performed on to maintain equipment reliability and efficiency for both product and health and safety requirements.
· Assist the validation group in the preparation and execution of validation activities. Follow-up validation corrective actions.
· Manage activities or tasks executed by contractors including contractor selection and contractual agreements; access control; training; report review, revision and approval.
· Declare any deviation, as per applicable SOP, investigate in order to identify root cause and action plan. Track and ensure implementation of CAPA.
||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and be a member of Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec ;
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Maintenance within the Pharmaceutical, or Food industry;
At least three (3) years in production and equipment improvement project management role;
Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing and packaging equipment, of production continuous improvement and preventive maintenance programs;
Strong knowledge in pharmaceutical or food operations;
In-depth knowledge of GMP Regulations;
Eagerness to learn;