Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Senior Payroll Specialist/Assistant Controller
||Public international company located in the West Island is analyzing and strengthening their payroll systems and requires some additional general accounting expertise.
||• Administers and maintains payrolls for approximately 350+ salaried and hourly employees
• Manages all taxation requirements (T2200, T4, T4A, Releve 1, etc)
• Ensures compliance of governance requirements and audits resulting in 100% compliance.
• Prepares Period End Journal Entries and reconciliation of all payrolls.
• Audits and reconciles weekly hourly payroll reports from ADP Timekeeping system
• Develops, implements and maintains payroll records, systems, procedures and policies and workflows
• Provides Payroll & Benefit support to all associates
• Manages overall Benefit budget and identify risks
• Prepare various payroll repots and variance analysis including adherence to pension policy, group insurance etc
• Administers Company pension and savings plans
• Responsible for CSST and CNT reporting
• Help HR prepare 1% training file for year end filing
• Interacts with Managers, Team Leaders and all associates across Canada with regards to questions about their pay, deductions and taxable benefits
• Other financial/accounting: support and assistance as required including analyze and reconcile various financial reports requiring the selection and interpretation of data and the use of independent judgement; other accounting assignments requiring an understanding and knowledge of accounting principles and computer skills.
||• 5-10 years of Payroll (ADP preferred)
• Microsoft Office Suite including strong Excel
• CPA certification (or working towards)
• Knowledge of ADP EZ Labour and Pay@Work (or similar solutions)
• Familiar with SAP
• Strong working knowledge of French and English
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Competitive Salary and great benefits