Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Controller - Software company
||Working in an open and collaborative environment, a 2nd generation family run software development firm, you will establish processes, conduct analyses for a fast moving and quickly growing operation. You will provide leadership and coordinate the financial operations, forecasting, planning and budhget management.
||• Direct responsibility for creation, maintenance and improvement of accounting systems, methods, procedures and internal controls.
• Preparation of monthly work in progress reports, balance sheet, cash flow, and financial statements.
• Supervision of all accounting functions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll including performance of these functions as required.
• Maintenance of all personnel records and files.
• Timely completion of year end documentation and the ability to work closely with the outside audit team. Including preparation of tax payments.
||• Minimum 1-5 years of financial planning and budgets
• Experience in Technology sector and SR&ED credits desired
• Accounting accreditation (CMA CGA CA)
• Experience with one of the Big 4 Accounting firms
• Knowledge of Canadian and US GAAP
• Demonstrated organizational ability, communication skills and capability of self-direction
• Bilingual French and English (written and spoken)