Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Human Resource Manager/Director
||A well established International private company that has been around for over 70 years is seeking an HR Manager to join their dynamic team.
Working with the Director of Operations, the CFO and a dotted line reporting to the Director of HR located in the US you will help drive the organization forward by providing practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to other division managers on HR procedures, policies, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets for this successful organization.
||In this is a new career opportunity you will have the opportunity to;
Deliver full HR services including front end needs analysis
Build strong relationships with internal directors and managers as well as recruitment agencies, educational institutions, learning and development suppliers
Identify training needs, the selection, development and delivery of appropriate programs for all internal departments
Provide coaching and resources to employees and managers with respect to career development, compensation, staffing initiatives, performance management and employee relations.
Assist in the development and implementation of programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction and commitment levels.
Assist in compiling relative HR metrics, analyzing, reporting and identifying trends with recommendations provided.
||• Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent in Human Resources, Business,
or Organization Development
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning,
organization development, employee relations, safety, and training, preferred
• Certified Human Resources certificate is an asset
• Fluently bilingual (English and French) for both written and oral communication
• Minimum of seven years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resource positions
• Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resource networks and organizations, and ongoing
community involvement, preferred
• Knowledge and/ or certification in behavioural profiling tools, would be an asset
• Knowledge of benefits administration
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Competitive base salary annual bonuses and excellent benefit plan