Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Senior Test Analyst
||We are currently hiring a Senior Test analyst on a 6 month contract for one of our major downtown client.
• Drive testing activities based on a solid understanding of the business drivers, business needs, business risks, technical solution and technical risks with an awareness of the expectations of the quality characteristics for the software;
• Leverage diverse testing approaches (session based test management, scripted testing, unscripted testing, etc) as appropriate;
• Utilize test framing and test modeling techniques to demonstrate test coverage;
• Perform system and system integration testing as appropriate (including functional, integration, regression, usability, compatibility, reliability, etc forms of testing);
• Ensure the appropriate use of test automation and testing tools.
||Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 7 years experience in a software development environment including 5+ years experience in Software Testing;
• Hands-on knowledge of Software Testing methodologies and practices;
• Proven detail-oriented personality along with analytical and problem solving abilities;
• Familiarity with testing tools and utilities;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with Agile;
• Experience with Oracle and MSSQL Server database environments including SQL query/script
• Familiarity working within various Operating Systems including Windows Server and Unix (including batch/shell scripting, basic Unix commands, IIS and Windows service administration);
• Experience with Web Service Testing (REST and SOAP);
• Experience with Enterprise System Bus (ESB) implementations;
• Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse implementations;
• Experience with programming languages;
• Experience developing custom automated and non-automated test harnesses;
• Experience with load and performance test tools and methodologies;
• Knowledge of web application security and penetration test tools/techniques;
• Usability research and testing experience;
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry including cable, internet, telephony and wireless is an asset with experience in several of the following highly regarded:
• Risk Management;
• Revenue Assurance.