Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
||Metafore has delivered IT solutions to private and public sector organizations of every size for more than 20 years. With a team of more than 800 associates, operations throughout Canada, and access to a network of 1200 certified technical resources from coast to coast, Metafore is one of Canada's leading information technology solution providers. Metafore designs, supplies and installs complete IT infrastructure solutions and offers ongoing technical support and advanced professional services.
If you're motivated by a fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment, and inspired by the prospect of working for a great organization with a promising future, we want to hear from you. As one of Canada's leading IT solution providers, Metafore has succeeded by delivering unparalleled value and service to its clients. We continue to grow - with new customers across a full spectrum of private and public sector markets all across Canada - largely as a result of the skills, experience and dedication of our people. To see the top ten reasons Metafore could be the perfect fit for you, visit us at www.metafore.ca/content/Careers.aspx.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||Business Process Analyst
||The Business Process Analyst is responsible for business process analysis and providing continuous improvement recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. The Business Process Analyst will also provide backfill leadership and service support to clients within the Technology Support Services business portfolio.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Facilitate changes in services and processes leading to gains in operational efficiency, customer service improvement and reduction in delivery costs.
2. Coordinate operational Continuous Service Improvement initiatives by analyzing and presenting factual observations, data interpretation and key learnings and recommended improvement solutions.
3. Facilitate meetings and presentations to internal managers and senior client contacts.
4. Apply Incident Management processes to identify opportunities for internal or client focused improvements.
5. Provide backfill delivery leadership and support functions to Technology Support Services clients as required.
6. Support staff development programs, monitor staff performance and recommend opportunities for improvement at both an individual and team level.
• University degree or college diploma in Business or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in an service based information technology company
• ITIL Certification, with proven experience implementing industry best practices in information technology and continuous business process improvement
• Strong understanding and experience with business process analysis and design
• Familiarity with project management methodology and processes
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, listening and facilitating of meetings and discussions
• High proficiency in computer applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite