Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲ Event Management Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||This role, reporting to the IS Production Control Leader is responsible for monitoring strategy & execution for IS operations not limited to configuring, administering, tuning, and optimizing enterprise monitoring production systems with heavy focus on automating across different platforms and integration with core ITIL processes.
This is a 12 month contract
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||• Operational support, configuration and management of enterprise production monitoring & automation.
• Analyze, recommend, develop, implement and support monitoring & automation products for the IS Operations
• Configure and maintain system software in support of business processing requirements.
• Assessment of upgrades and patches to the monitoring system software.
• Monitor and tune the system software to achieve optimum performance levels, efficiency and reliability.
• Diagnose and drive resolution to monitoring system software problems.
• Establish, and ensure compliance to, operating procedures for system software.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive system software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
• Define implementation plan details, as they relate to system software components, have a clear roadmap developed & executed on monitoring strategy.
• Plan, document procedures, and participate in Disaster Recovery testing exercises.
• Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate IS standards (e.g. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.).
• Integrate event management with existing incident management tool, consolidate to one standard monitoring tool by integrating native monitoring systems in existing equipment into i.e. SCOM
|Requirements / Exigences
||• Extensive experience monitoring infrastructure with preventative thresholds
• Experience managing event incidents
• Application maintenance support experience with a variety of specialist, COTS and custom applications
Certifications – Academic
• College diploma or university degree in business or information systems
Certifications – Professional
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
Experience – Role-specific
• Minimum 3 years experience monitoring systems
• Experience managing enterprise production environments
• Experience developing reports and providing analysis not limited to automation
Experience – Industry Specific
• Experience working with IS in an oil and gas domain
Abilities – Soft Skills
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• Effective negotiation skills, able to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders with differing opinions
• Strong team player
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée