Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||▲ Technical Writer / Training Material
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||Our client is looking for a contractor to develop Alberta Reliability Standards (ARS) and Emergency Response Program (ERP) materials. The person should be expert at developing training materials. He/she should have a technical background (generation preferred), but is of less importance than the training development expertise. Our client will serve as subject matter experts for the training developer.
Initial Term will be 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||Specific training courses to be developed include the following:
• ARS PRC-001: training materials are specific for each facility (four total) with about 25% commonality among the facilities; Highest priority
• ARS CIP-001: common material for the fleet – references facility-specific ERPs and fleet procedures
• ARS Operator Overview: an introduction of ARS to operational personnel
• ERP position-specific: material required to train personnel to fill each Level 1 and 2 Centre positions; about 10 modules; Very high priority
• ERP ICS review course; summarizes and refreshes ICS principles; includes an exercise to apply principles
• ERP training: provides competency in the use of facility-specific ERPs
• Several other ARS and ERP courses to be identified: the above are the higher priority ones
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée