Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Country / Pays
|Title / Titre
||Deskside Support Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
||The Deskside Support Analyst is responsible for providing face to face technical support to our client’s end users. This position primarily includes day-to-day technical support, monitoring and updating of queues, maintaining documentation and trend escalation.
|Responsibilities / Responsabilités
||1. Provide customer service focused face to face technical support to client end users.
2. Monitor tickets in deskside queue and work assigned tickets within established time limit (Service Level Agreement).
3. Hardware troubleshooting and replacement of hardware parts.
4. Identify process and documentation gaps and escalating to appropriate documentation group.
5. Imagaing and reimaging of laptops and desktop computers.
6. Deployment and scheduled office moves for IT equipment.
7. Support of mobile devices including Blackberry, iPhone and/or Andriods.
8. Other duties as assigned by Service Delivery Lead.
• Blackberry Desktop Manager to be installed by Service Desk upon user request – documentation forwarded to explain the backup and re-activation process
• Kiosks to be setup in North and South cafeteria where users can drop off their handhelds to have the following tasks performed in this order:
• Catalogue owners contact details
• Label device
• arrange drop off/pickup scheduling
• perform full backup
• perform picture sync (not part of full backup)
• perform Security wipe (reset to factory)
• selective restores performed – password keeper, sms/mms messages, pictures etc.
• Enterprise activation performed
• Have client sign off that BB is configured correctly – confirm mail receipt etc
• Initializing Outlook – navigate Autodiscover etc. manual intervention where Autodiscover fails
• Creating a new email, address lookups, signature files,
• Creating mail rules
• Checking Calendar, creating appointments, setting reminders
• Creating tasks
• Assist users with signing in to Lync for the first time
• Assist users with navigating the GUI – adding contacts, starting a conversation (IM, Video call, voice call, online meetings etc.
• Desktop sharing, granting remote control
|Requirements / Exigences
||• A post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
• Experience troubleshooting Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite and some LAN/Wan/wireless knowledge
• Strong team player
• Customer-service oriented attitude
• Good working knowledge of a helpdesk area
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and time-management skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Demonstrates initiative, pursues continued process improvement
• UNIX/Linux experience considered an asset
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée
|Years Experience / Nombre d’années d’expérience