Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Êtes-vous intéressé par cet emploi? Cliquez sur Postuler et votre demande sera alors soumise. Si vous connaissez quelqu’un d’autre qui serait intéressé par ce poste, envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un ami.
Apply Now! / Postuler maintenantTell A Friend / Envoyez cette offre d’emploi à un
|City / Ville
|Title / Titre
||+Service Desk and Worksite Support Analyst
|Position Overview / Vue d’ensemble du poste
Our Edmonton client requires Service Desk and Worksite Support Analysts for upcoming projects.
Service Desk and Worksite Support Analyst
The responsibilities for a Service Desk / Desk Side Analyst may include any or all of the following activities:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer problems with desktop hardware and software installations via telephone and/or remote tools or site visits when required;
- Provide front-line telephone support (Tier 1) and/or onsite support (Tier 2) as required;
- Perform new desktop hardware installations, upgrades, and maintenance as required;
- Assist in the planning of software and hardware upgrades;
- Use helpdesk administration software (BMC Remedy ITSM Tool) to log problems, requests, issues, concerns, errors and document their resolution;
- Provide service within established policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and practices;
- Provide service and support for applications and functions unique to the worksite/business unit;
- Assist clients and provide coaching on new/existing hardware and software
- Creation of reports from SMS or other databases for management of workstation devices;
- Status reporting and other duties as required;
- Develop and maintain documentation as required
- Three years of experience as a Service Desk and Worksite Support Analyst.
- IT related Degree, Diploma or Certificate
- Technical experience working with Windows
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office, including MS Outlook
- Technical experience working with Internet Explorer
- Technical experience working with Intel-based PCs
- Technical experience with Intel-based laptops
- Technical experience with networked printers
- Technical experience with personal handheld devices, including Blackberry, iOS (Apple) and Android based smartphones
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution for software and hardware issues
- Experience providing technical support stand-by (evenings and weekends).
- Experience in an adaptive and rapidly changing IT environment.
- Experience in the public sector
- Experience working in the GoA Domain environment or an environment of similar size and complexity
|Job Type / Type d’emploi
||Contract / Contractuel
|Date Added / Date ajoutée